CHRISTMAS EVE IN THE HOT TUB
1. Spend Christmas Eve in the hot tub, under starry skies, drinking champagne. Christmas Day starts at midnight in style.
2. Escape all the stress and fuss of a big noisy Christmas. Just the two of you and complete privacy and peace.
DON'T GET DRESSED
3. Have a lazy Christmas Day. Get out of bed late, don't get dressed the whole day, lie about in your bath robe, lounge about in the double bath, quick dip in the hot tub, heat up in the sauna, then maybe a nap after all that exertion.
AVOID THE TURKEY DINNER FOR 20
4. Eat what you like, when you like. No getting up at 5 am to cook a 20lb turkey. Snack all day on the finest nibble food. Lobster, pate, cheese and biscuits, chocolate. Eat when you are hungry, not set time for meals. No rush to be anywhere.
WATCH WHAT YOU WANT ON THE TV
5. No fights over what films to watch on the TV. No having to sit through re-runs of Finding Nemo. No worry about who will pinch your comfy chair when you get up to go to the bathroom. No one hogging lying in front of the wood burning stove. Just all the space and comfort you need for two.
For the ultimate Christmas break, visit http://thehideawayexperience.co.uk