Most of our Hideaways are pet-free, but if you’re staying in The Romantics and The Dreamers you can bring up to two well-behaved dogs or cats.
To add your pets to your booking select ‘bring my pet’ as an extra when you book – a small charge of £10 per night per pet applies.
- Not all our guests are animal lovers, so please be considerate inside the Hideaway.
- Keep pet(s) off the furniture at all times – particularly the sofa and bed.
- If you are going out for a meal and intend leaving your pets in the Hideaway, they must be in a crate, or if you are staying in the Dreamers Hideaway, the pet can stay in their bed within the small enclosed porch.
- Put waste straight in the outside bin. Ensure there is no waste at all in the garden area before you leave.
- You’re welcome to walk your dogs around the farm as long as you keep them on a lead. Please ask us about what tracks or fields at Balkello are good to walk in. However, dogs are free to run off the lead in the community woodland next door to our farm.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage to the property caused by the pet or their owners.